SAMI Instruments manufactures monoflanges to replace multivalve assemblies with single, flange mounted manifold configurations. The main advantages over a typical system include compact design and weight savings, which can reduce stress from loading and vibration with fewer potential leak points and reduced installation and maintenance costs.
- Compact block, block and bleed, and double block and bleed assembly
- Outside screw and yoke (OS&Y) bolted bonnet and integral screwed bonnet construction
- ANSI B16.5 flanged inlet connections from 1/2″ to 3″ (DN 15 to DN 80)
- Rating ANSI from 150 lbs up to 2500 lbs
- Also available: API 6A flanged inlet connections from 1-13/16″ up to 2-9/16″ with rating up to 10,000 psi
- Anti-blowout valve stem and non-rotating needle tips
- Firesafe to BS6755 part 2