HS&E and Quality
Flocontrol is certified to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016 Quality Management Systems.
Flocontrol is committed to providing products which continually satisfy the needs and expectations of the customer by:
- Monitoring, measuring, evaluating and improving an effective Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Complying with regulatory, statutory and applicable codes/standards
- Understanding customer needs and expectations and complying with client contract requirements
- Providing sufficient resources and training for communicating the Quality Management System expectations
- Ensuring all individuals are responsible for quality within the organization
Health & Safety
Flocontrol is committed to achieving the highest standards in occupational health and safety with the aim of sustaining a safe and healthy working environment throughout all business operations.
Flocontrol is committed to:
- Using our Health & Safety System as the foundation for the management of occupational health and safety
- Seeking continuous improvement in all business activities and safety management performance
- Involving employees and contractors in the development and improvement of occupational health and safety policies, procedures and work instructions, wherever appropriate
- Providing employees and contractors with the necessary information, instruction and training to increase their knowledge and skills
- Enabling employees to undertake their work safely and hold them accountable for their area of responsibility
- Ensuring hazards are identified, assessed and controlled effectively;
- Complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and licenses and refer to guidance in codes of practice where relevant
- Expecting all people at the workplace, including employees, contractors, and visitors to abide by our policies and procedures that have been created in the interest of occupational health and safety; and
- Communicating openly with employees about occupational safety and health.
Flocontrol is committed to achieving environmental management with the aim of minimal environmental impact from our business operations.
Flocontrol is committed to:
- Ensuring all our employees and visitors to our working environments are made aware of the environmental requirements and minimization/prevention procedures in place
- Complying with all applicable environmental legal requirements and apply responsible standards where legislation and regulations do not exist
- Developing processes that facilitate continual improvement in environmental performance including periodical review of procedures
- Complying with the site requirements of our clients when working on external sites.