AZ Armaturen plug valves with flushing device Cross-flushing or indirect flushing AZ-Plugvalves with flushing device for plug bore cross-flushing are preferably used where products tent to deposit sediments, stick, harden, cristallize or polimerize. E.g. tary products, bitumen, sulfur, VC + VCM, UREA etc. All these products are inclined to deposit in closed plug passage, which could then lead to a total blockage of the valves. The problems can be completely prevented by plug bore cross-flushing with suitable flushing liquid. Also, cross-flushing is used to seperate varous liquids from each other or to prevent contaminations.
- cavity free
- maintenance free, self-lubricating
- easy accessible adjustement of the plug
- Firesafe design API 607 / ISO 10497 (outsite)
- face to face dimensions and flanges acc. to DIN and ANSI
- TA – Luft 2002 approval
- also available with actuators