SAMI Instruments integral DBB valves provide a smooth transition from process to instrumentation systems in a single, compact assembly. Benefits include reduced potential leak points, compact size and less weight compared to traditional systems.
- Process interface in one compact block, block/bleed or double block and bleed valve assembly
- One piece forged body
- Available sizes: from 1/2″ to 3″ (DN 15 to DN 80)
- Flanged connections in accordance with ASME B16.5 RF and RTJ, NPT connections in compliance with ASME B1.20.1
- Anti-blowout valve stems and needle tips
- Rating ANSI from 150 lbs up to 2500 lbs and API 6A from 5,000 to 15,000 psi
- Sample and injection configurations also available