SAMI Instruments high pressure valves are designed for liquid and gas flow control. Sami valves are suitable for manual operation in temperatures ranging from -73°C to 315°C ( from –100°F to 600°F ) and a wide choice of body styles are available.
- Various tubing sizes to satisfy different requirements
- Pressure from 15,000 psi (1,034 bar) up to 60,000 psi (4,139 bar)
- Connections from 1/4 ” to 1 ” NPT or coned and threaded tube
- Non rotating stem prevents galling and scoring.
- Stem sleeve and packing gland materials have been selected to achieve extended thread cycles and reduced handle torque
- Standard materials of construction include 316 L cold-worked stainless steel and glass-filled PTFE
- Also available for cryogenic service, temperature: -196°C + 180°C (-320°F / +356°F)