DYNA-LOK rotary control valves are provided with a double eccentric disc and a very easy-to-be changed TFE based or metal seat ring. Thanks to DYNA-LOK disc off-set design, the torque tending to close the valve and, more in general the torque needed to control the disc rotation is sensitively reduced. In addition, the cam effect performed by second shaft eccentricity guarantees a seal ring longer life. These valves can offer a great flow control with an excellent shut-off withstanding also very high pressure drops, independently of the flow direction.
- Sizes: wafer and lug body design: from DN 150 up to DN 2000 flanged body: from DN 250 up to DN 2000
- Ratings: up to ANSI 300, PN 40 up to DN 600 included, ANSI 150, PN16 for greater sizes For water mains DYNA-LOK control valves can be supplied in accordance with AWWA std ratings and connections
- Cast or fabricated construction depending on body style, size and material selection
- Face-to-face dimensions as per EN 558, IEC 60534-3-1, ISO 5752
- Materials: all carbon and stainless steel grades, duplex and copper alloys