Control Ball Valves of CB series provide an excellent tightness, typical of on-off ball valves with a high rangeability. CB series valves match together the ability to transfer large flows with a precise regulating action at small flows. In this way it is possible to reach rangeability of 200:1 and with particular trims until 300:1. Furthermore the special trim design of CB series provides noise and cavitation abatement.
- Side entry flanged and butt-welded design
- Size: from 2” to 42”
- Rating: from #150 to #2500
- Face to face dimensions API 6D
- Materials: carbon and stainless steel, duplex, nickel alloys
CB series are available in two configurations:
- CB 54 has a downstream drilled disc especially engineered to reduce aerodynamic noise
- CB 55 special multi-path / multi-stage trim allows an excellent flow control, and it is especially designed to reduce both noise and cavitation effects.